JUPITER helps you get more out of your current energy management practices. We can help you to engage senior leadership, develop a path to meaningful change in your organization.
We start with data. We use performance information combined with your recent activities and the current situation of your organization to guide strategy, priorities and next steps.
Our focus is on organization-wide commitment to drive deeper savings, continuous improvement and significant reduction of wasted energy and water.
We help you build engagement with the senior people in your organizations to develop awareness of energy management issues, risks and opportunities, and to build a long-term strategic orientation to your energy and GHG reduction plans.
- Energy management optimization: policy, organizational alignment, integration with sustainability practices, target setting, management engagement
- Strategic alignment and planning of internal and external resources
- Planning assumptions and frameworks, such as long-term price outlooks for electricity and natural gas
- Utility and meter data collection, analysis, benchmarking, reporting and performance monitoring
- Energy management information systems: software as-a-service (SaaS) options
- Energy efficiency best practices: impacting policy, occupant & staff behaviour, operations and capital retrofit projects
- Strategy, policy development for conservation planning
- Energy supply, consumption and management systems
- Best practices implementation
- Data-driven energy efficiency strategy
- Building energy performance data collection, analysis and reporting
- Business case development and support