For most organizations, electricity costs are the biggest part of their utility budget. Beyond efficiency efforts and reducing waste, options to control electricity costs require careful evaluation.
JUPITER’s experienced professionals have been helping industrial, commercial and institutional clients since the start of the deregulated electricity market in Ontario - and keeping them out of poor contracts. The result – tens of millions of dollars saved.
JUPITER has deep insight into the impact of the regulatory environment on rates and market players and we apply that knowledge to help you manage the cost of supply.
Our expertise for electricity cost management includes procurement strategies, load displacement generation, battery storage and demand management.
JUPITER is licensed as an electricity retailer in Ontario, to act as an agent to large volume consumers.
- Market analysis, including long-term cost modeling
- Regulatory surveillance
- Risk tolerance and risk management strategy
- Budgeting, long-term price modelling and planning
- Global Adjustment Class A/Class B analysis
- Identifying preferred electricity supply mechanisms, RPP or alternatives
- Supplier selection and contracting support
- Rate class optimization
- Electricity cost tracking and usage reporting
- Behind-the-meter generation for demand reduction and Global Adjustment cost savings
- Battery storage evaluation
- Renewables strategy